Adolescent Life Coaching
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
A Children’s Life Coach partners with children, adolescents and young adults to develop the skills, confidence and abilities to thrive in their respective lives.
Resilience and Mindset Development are key parts of the practice. As a Children’s Life Coach, Minor Mindset connects the dots for parents and children while properly creating a plan of action based on tailor-made goals that are realistic and easily translated into the child’s everyday life.
Children are dealing with toxic influences such as Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Drug & Alcohol Abuse, Learning Challenges, Abuse, Broken Homes, Youth Violence and more. My coaching process offers essential ingredients to help re-engineer bad habits into good habits through structured daily activities that lay the foundation for lasting change.
I motivate and encourage children to live from their imaginations, not their past.
A minor shift in mindset can result in a major outcome.
Specialties and Services
- Life coaching
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education/Early Childhood
- Master’s of Education in Special Education Teaching
- Education Specialist in Leadership and Administration
- Certification in Kid’s Life Coaching
- Certification in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Affiliations & Memberships
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Black Male Educator’s Alliance
- Brothers Also Reed (B.A.R.)
Minor Mindset has been operating professionally for just over a year. Coaching takes place in the space that the parent and child deem a safe space. It operates with all of the local safeguards and provisions for an entity that works with families.
Children are inherently positive, full of love and energy for life. Unfortunately, they are exposed to toxic influences which are out of their control and which creates thought processes and belief systems that are dangerous for the mental and emotional well-being. Everything that children reflect in their behavior is telling us a story.
A Children’s Life Coach should…
* Act as a role-model and lead by example.
* Work from a place of passion and purpose.
* Turn personal life experiences into learning opportunities.
* Be honest and authentic
- In Practice/Business Since: 2022
- Client Ages Served: 6-18